Spring 2018: March-June
FACTEUR PR is looking for an intern for spring 2018!
We are seeking organized and enthusiastic candidates with a passion for PR, social media, and marketing to join our team this spring season! Interns will receive mentoring and experience in public relations, social media, and content marketing with an emphasis on client relations, project management, relationship building, visual communications, and strategy.
This is a digital internship. Interns have the flexibility to work remotely. Interns will be required to participate in a video meeting or call up to one day a week with their FACTEUR PR supervisor. Cleveland-based interns may be required to meet or work on-site at meetings or events as needed (mileage will be reimbursed).
While there is no typical day, interns can expect to complete approximately 8-10 hours of work per week with the following:
- Media relations: research (outlets, reporters), outreach, editorial calendars
- Social media: research, management, news, trends, advertising, content, influencer outreach
- Content: researching, writing, blogging, designing, e-mail marketing, optimizing
- Writing: pitches, press releases, biographies
- College credit
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Work samples to include in your portfolio
- Unmatched experience and mentorship
- Creative thinking and doing an absolute must
- Excellent writing skills
- Self-starting and quick learning
- Must currently be enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited college or university
- Preferred college degree or major in journalism, communications, marketing, English, design, graphic design or business
- Interest in creative industries such as food/drink, lifestyle, health/wellness, arts/culture, design, fashion/retail
- Access to high speed internet, a personal computer (Mac preferred) and smart phone
- A general understanding or willingness to gain experience using common marketing tools, such as Hootsuite, Google Analytics, and MailChimp.
Sound like the right fit for you?
Deadline: Please complete the online application by Wednesday, February 21, 2018.